Melo Group Consulting Services;
Melo Group Africa Limited obligates its self in delivering quality, timely consulting services, by simplifying our foreign investors companies have a soft cost effective set up in Africa.
1.Corporate Legal Services;
We partner with top legal firms to facilitate our clients in corporate legal services, these can include;
2.Intellectual property services;
ie, Trademark registration, renewal and amendments, trademark
Protection, trademark classification patent registration and protection, web domain name and renewal.
we offer turn key business incorporation services in all African countries, process all required licenses, registered and virtual offices, accountancy, tax compliance, bank account opening, payroll set up, and outsource services.
Through our own and affiliation offices, we facilitate business immigration,
Family immigration, work relocation, investor’s settlement programs, etc
Commercial law and contract law, labour and social security law, insurance and private pension law, customs and tax laws, competition law, bankruptcy and winding up procedures,
6.Business Process Outsourcing
- Outsourced CFO Services, finance management, strategic planning and implementation, cashflow management and projections, Bank financing, audits preparation,
- Auditing & Assurance;- grant specific audits, due diligence, full audit services, compiled financial statements,etc
- Accounting & Book keeping.- monthly book keeping services, financial analysis and business consulting, dedicated account manager, etc
- ICT solutions;- E-commerce solutions, enterprise resource planning,SEO and social media strategies, etc
- Outsourced HR Services;- recruitment services, contracts and work manuals, training & development, etc
7.Business Advisory Services
- Advisory services, Offshore services, Corporate Governance, Development & Capital Advisory Business planning & Feasibility studies;-
- Health Advisory services;-insurance covers, pharmaceuticals surveys, physician market surveys, etc
- Investor Search & Project Funding;-end to end deal brokerage, database of positional investors/partners, viable investment opportunities, from country to country,
- Trade Facilitation;- market entry strategies & competition analysis, import export consulting, distribution channel development, international trade terms & Transactions, logistics, etc
- Corporate & management training; business processes and re-engineering, career & succession planning, working capital management, leadership development, IT as a Business enabler,etc
- Agri-Business consultancies, sustainable agri-business research, monitoring & evaluation, agribusiness benchmarking, feasibility studies on large scale commercial agriculture in Africa.
9. Education and I.T consulting,
We represent a global Educational service brand, NIIT, (http://www.niit.com) India operating in over 40 countries. This to us is more of social community responsibility, where we facilitate vulnerable yet talented individuals gain relevant industrial skills and eventual placement.